Always feeling down in the dumps and stuck for ways to inject a daily dose of confidence into your life? Believe it or not there are some simple, practical and oh-so-easy ways to make your self-confidence soar. At John Robert Powers, we aim to empower our students to take advantage of their personality in order to realize their full potential and find success. Follow these five top tips to boost your confidence and we guarantee you’ll feel amazing every day!
- First of all, it’s vital to start the day as you intend to go on. So be sure to follow this checklist to kick start your day with confidence! Stand tall, roll your shoulders back and relax your facial expression. Breathe out slowly and say ‘I look great!’
- Music is one of the best confidence boosters around. Make a feel-good playlist to listen to when you are getting ready in the morning; it will put you in a good mood and ensure you start the day with a positive mind set.
- Regardless of how you look, or even how you feel, did you know that perfume can instantly make you feel like a million dollars? Next time you need a self-esteem quick fix, just spritz on your favourite scent and notice the difference!
- When you are feeling low, anxious or lacking morale, you need to relax, take a few deep breaths and remember that confidence starts with good posture. Don’t slouch! Stand up straight and lift your chin slightly; you’ll instantly feel more self-assured in your stance and exude confidence.
- Everyone experiences those days where your self-confidence is low and you feel self-conscious in every piece of clothing you try on. Always remember that your external appearance is a reflection of how you feel inside. If you believe you look fantastic, then chances are you’ll look incredible! Never mind the outfit you’re wearing, it’s the smile you wear that’s most important.
‘Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.’ Norman Vincent Peale
Once you have tested out some of these, consider using them on a daily basis and before long you’ll notice the impact on your mood, and most importantly, your confidence. Only you can unleash your potential but John Robert Powers can help you get closer to reaching it. Check out our courses and see how we can help you be the best you can be!